Little Passports is a high-growth e-commerce company building the next major children’s brand. We design fun and engaging products and experiences for kids to learn about the world. Our award-winning products have been featured in many national publications, including the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, and USA Today. We’re backed by leading investors, and the founding team comes from eBay, McKinsey, Intel and other best-in-class companies.
We pride ourselves on delivering experiences that exceed our customers’ expectations. We’re growing fast, and to support this growth, we are looking for an Associate Operations Manager to be an integral member of our Ops Team. You will assist with all day-to-day aspects of operations, from order fulfillment and shipping, to tracking and reporting on key operational metrics, to customer service.
You’re someone who is resourceful, quick on their feet, highly detail-oriented, takes initiative, and takes great joy in delighting customers. You must be extremely flexible and comfortable working with ambiguity and enjoy a “high change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. You must also possess strong analytical and quantitative skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to get in on the ground level at an early-stage, high-growth, angel-backed start-up – where you will have a true impact on the business. We promote a flexible and positive work environment. Not only will you work with fun and innovative products that are making a positive impact; you will also work with supportive team members that are all as motivated and as passionate as you are.
- Help drive all day-to-day aspects of operations and customer service
- Manage order fulfillment and shipping timelines, partner closely with our fulfillment house to ensure operational excellence
- Develop and communicate reporting and analytics on key operational metrics
- Provide superior service by exceeding customer expectations for quality product and on-time delivery
- Drive improvements to daily processes to support a rapidly growing volume of orders
- Partner closely with Customer Service, Product, Inventory and Marketing on ongoing and new initiatives
- We are a start-up so candidate must be willing to wear multiple hats, be flexible and pitch in whenever and wherever needed to help get the job done. We love people who are excited to get involved where needed!
- 3-5 years of previous operations or supply chain experience, preferably in ecommerce
- Experience working in start-up or other fast-paced high-growth environment
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, with strong time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Highly-motivated self-starter with a “can-do,” positive attitude
- Strong problem solving skills and a natural talent for process improvement – you see the gaps and you love working out how to fix them
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- High level of comfort and proficiency with Excel
- Bachelor’s degree (majors in Economics, Business, Supply Chain, or other quantitative field a plus), MBA/MA/MS a plus
- Previous people management experience a plus
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with cover letters will be considered.
Little Passports is an equal opportunity employer.