STEM Live Action PackSTEM activities come to life with this exciting collection of action packed experiments!
Reveal the mysteries of the world while sparking their natural curiosity. Materials and easy to follow, step-by-step instructions are included with each experiment. Explore the science behind transferring energy with these 3 projects designed to inspire a love of science through hands-on exploration.Features:
- HYDRAULIC Robot Arm: Explore the science of transferring energy by building your very own hydraulic claw! Pick up knowledge through this fun, hands-on experiment that uncovers how we use the pressure of water and air to power machines like bulldozers and Ferris wheels.
- CATAPULTS: Launch into STEM by creating your own high-flying catapult and learn about the scientific and artistic achievements of the Middle Ages. Store and release energy as you create both a counterweight and tension catapult to send your ball hurling into the air.
- AERODYNAMICS: Count down “3...2…1...liftoff!” Uncover the kinds of engineering and science that go into making things fly! With this action-packed kit you’ll propel your own air-powered rocket, discover the air currents a hovercraft hardnesses and examine how a ball arches by creating a high-flying launcher.
- 16-page comic book with glossary and bonus activities for each theme
- Booklet with more fun games and activities
- Hands-on experiments
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Achievement badges for each theme
Made in China
*Please note when purchasing this pack and our Science Expeditions subscription line you may be enjoying the same package twice as some monthly packages may overlap.
WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.