Click an image to zoom
Early Explorers Foodie Pack
Journey around the globe with Early Explorers characters Max, Mia and Toby!
Our own Toby apron will keep your child nice and tidy as they explore the exciting art of sushi making. A Japanese delight that’s as fun to make as it is to eat! The kit includes all the ingredients needed for sushi rice, plus seasonings and a flexible bamboo mat. Just line the mat with nori, spread on sushi rice and add your favorite fillings and you’re ready to roll.Includes:
DIY Sushi Kit:
- Makes enough to serve 4-6 people (8 rolls/ 64 pieces)
- Ingredients: Milled rice, rice vinegar powder (maltodextrin, rice vinegar), nori (seaweed), sesame seeds, wasabi powder (horseradish, mustard, wasabi).
- Bamboo rolling mat
- Instruction Guide & Recipe booklet
- Apron made from 100% spun polyester
- Wrinkle resistant and will not shrink or fade
- Stain resistant
- For the best fit, please measure child's head before purchasing.
- Generous 24” tie length
- Neck strap 12” (not adjustable)
- 22” long, 18.5” wide
Available to ship to US addresses only.
This item is not a toy.
Made in China & USA