Food Truck Trio
Click an image to zoom
Food Truck Trio
Build three play food trucks and make authentic recipes from Mexico, Germany, and India!
- Ages 5-8
- Introducing global foods and foodways
- Kids who love making their own food
- Encouraging kids to explore where recipes come from
- Discovering the wonders of diverse food cultures
Take a tasty road trip and make a trio of play food trucks with this hands-on introduction to international eats. Start by building three country-themed food trucks to create your own fun-filled global food court. Then head to your kitchen and whip up nine authentic, mouthwatering street food favorites. Discover how India’s diversity led to dishes like the Bombay Chutney Sandwich and Nimbu Soda, and explore how family recipes shape Elotes Mexicanos and German Pancakes. With step-by-step recipes for sweet and savory foods and three delicious drinks, this kit makes playing food truck and discovering new cultures as easy as 1-2-3!
* Please note this kit does not contain real food items.
- 3 DIY food truck activities
- 3 DIY serving tables and
- menu boards
- 1 illustrated instructions guide
- 3 savory recipe cards
- 3 sweet recipe cards
- 3 beverage recipe cards
- Fun facts from real chefs
Question: What is the recommended age for this product?
Answer: The recommended age for this product is 5-8.
Question: How soon will my package ship?
Answer: We ship the package within 2 business days of receiving the order. We will send you a shipping confirmation email when your package ships.