Click an image to zoom
Great Wave Master Kitz
Learn the art of Japanese printmaking!
The Great Wave off Kanagawa is Japanese artist Hokusai's most famous print. It is part of the series “Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji,” and was so popular that Hokusai added 10 more prints to make the total 46 views. Your child can create their own view of Mount Fuji with this complete set of art supplies and beautifully illustrated learning leaflet to deepen their understanding of the art of printmaking, or Ukiyo-e, as the process is known in Japan. Conforms to ASTM D4236.
- A sturdy, reusable art tool box with magnetic closures
- 3 custom acrylic paints (child friendly)
- 1 textured foam roller
- 1 reusable Great Wave stencil
- 1 foam stamper/print maker
- 1 pencil
- 2 pieces deluxe art paper
- Beautifully illustrated learning leaflet and instructions
Made in China