Click an image to zoom
STEM Chemistry Pack
These 3 fun, hands-on experiments give kids a head start by developing a lifelong interest in science, technology, engineering and math.
Reveal the mysteries of the world while sparking their natural curiosity! Materials and easy to follow, step-by-step instructions are included with each experiment. Explore the science behind chemical reactions with these 3 chemistry projects designed to inspire a love of science through hands-on exploration.Features:
- FORENSICS: Discover how every living thing (including you!) is made up of cells containing a unique fingerprint while you solve a real-world mystery. Extract DNA from a strawberry, collect, magnify and examine fingerprints and uncover how Forensic Scientists use spatters, smears and spills as clues at a crime scene.
- OOEY-GOOEY STICKY STUFF: Make your own ooey-gooey slime and dive into the science of polymers, the complex molecules that make slime slimy. Experiment with oobleck, a fun soupy substance that changes from a liquid to a solid in the palm of your hand and send a hand-made bouncy ball soaring while learning about it’s bouncy bonds.
- ELECTRICITY: Knowledge is power! Feed that curious mind of yours by creating electricity out of everyday foods and objects. Combine copper, zinc and citric acid to release enough electrons to power a clock with a simple lemon and discover how you can change the electric charge of a balloon to make opposites attract.
- Our signature Science Expeditions tote bag
- Science lab notebook
- 16-page comic book with glossary and bonus activities for each theme
- Booklet with more fun games and activities
- Hands-on experiments
- Achievement badges for each theme
Made in China
*Please note when purchasing this pack and a Science Expeditions subscription line you may be enjoying the same package twice as some monthly packages may overlap.